The ASTEL LIGHTING products will be presented in Hall 13, Stand P16 of the Euroluce, the global benchmark lighting exhibition, where technological innovation and design culture take centre stage presents the most innovative solutions in the field of light for interiors and exteriors.
This year the following product groups of our innovative and high quality LED lighting solutions for indoor and outdoor illumination as well as for pools and fountains will be presented:
- The new direct-drive smart architectural LED lights QUADRO series of modular interior LED light with different mounting assemblies designed for creating unique configurations and structures.
- The new direct-drive smart architectural LED lights ALOA series of a very robust bollard garden LED light designed for advanced optical propagation technology with reflective lighting.
- The METEOR series of the world’s first compact ultra-thin LED underwater pool lights with built-in driver.
- The SPARK, SOMBRA, SOLEA, SIGMA, VOLCANO, CASCADA and UFO series of the world’s first modular or compact outdoor and fountain LED lights.
- The VERSA series of the new and world’s first modular indoor OLED lights with built-in drivers.
The ASTEL LIGHTING products will be presented in Hall 6, Stand B50, of the largest and most significant international spa and pool exhibitions.
Beside the new generation of METEOR Underwater Pool LED Lights with the new perfectly aligned front shape and the SPARK, SOMBRA, SOLEA, SIGMA, VOLCANO, CASCADA and UFO series of the world’s first modular/compact outdoor and fountain LED lights this year the new METEOR XP series of very powerfull Underwater Pool LED Lights will be presented in all its brilliance.
The new underwater light METEOR XP with extremely high lighting intensity of 10,000 and 15,000 lumen, is meant especially for lighting public, sports and larger hotel pools.
The compact flush-mount designed casing enables very simple installation to the stainless-steel, concrete or liner/concrete pools with suitable niches. The special connector assembly enables very simple maintenance or replacement during servicing period.
The METEOR XP series is available in stainless steel casings with cool white, warm white, blue, green, red and multi-color RGB or RGBW colors of lighting with 32 high-power LEDs.